The Benefits Of Green Tea
Green Tea is a herbal drink that can be enjoyed hot or cold. It has some great benefits that can help with everyday life. Did you know that Green Tea can also help with your fitness goals, especially if you want to lose weight. Here are 5 benefits of drinking Green Tea on a regular basis
- It will increase your metabolism. This is due to the amount of antioxidants inside that help speed it up.
- This herbal Tea will relax and calm your heart rate. It is packed with theanine which increases the brains output of relaxtion and in turn will lower your heart rate.
- You could burn fat!! Green Tea is an active ingredient in a lot of products used to burn fat.
- It has no calories. Drinking 3-4 cups of this health drink will make no difference to you when you step on the scales.
- My favourite is that Green Tea will help keep your energy levels stable by balancing your sugar levels. This means there will be no insulin spikes and no 'come downs' from drinking it.
5 GREAT reasons to include Green Tea into your diet. So this morning when you reach for the coffee, try a Green Tea and notice the difference in your mood and energy levels. Enjoy :)