Is your body often feeling tight, tired and sore from training? Do you want to know 5 quick and easy ways that you can help relieve tight muscles within your body? Well read on and ill tell you (this advice is completely free too ;)
A quick understanding of why your become tight and sore when you have worked out. Basically your muscles undergo stress when you are exercising them. This stress results in muscle breakdown and then it needs repair. If you don't give it the repair and if you don't stretch the muscles you are going to be left feeling tight and sore. Sometimes it is ok to feel like this, but if you are focused like I am and want to train effectively and efficiently everyday, you need to remain nice and supple.
- Immediately after training replenish with a whey protein shake that is going to go straight to the muscles and start the repair process.
- Stretch well before and after working out. Stretching relieves tight muscles and improves blood flow.
- Get at least 6 hours sleep a night. Sleep is massive and this is where most of the repair process happens. Be sure to get enough.
- Check your posture throughout the day. Make sure you stay relaxed. If you have a desk job, be sure to check your posture, no slouching or tensing of the shoulders.
- Eat more. Calories are great for repair. Make sure you eat lots of fruit, vegetables and herbs to help repair the muscles.
There you have it. 5 quick and easy tips to help you repair tired, aching and sore muscles.