Welcome to a new healthy you!
Holidays, special occasions and gatherings can be tough when you are trying to stay healthy.
Discount Supplements introduce 'The Healthy Holidays Cookbook' for 2017. Your guide to keeping healthy whie still indulging, whatever the occasion.
Nutritionist Zoe Martin has worked alongside her team at Discount Supplements to bring you this ultimate holiday cookbook for the year ahead.
Healthy food does not need to be boring. Make the most of your holiday celebrations without the extra calories.
4 medium size potatoes
1. Slice one potato thinly and season with salt
2. Chop remaining potatoes into small cubes and cook until soft and drain. Then mash the potatoes adding 3/4 of the pasta sauce until a creamy mixture.
4. Mix in the parmesan cheese.
5. Place the mixture in a casserole dish and place the sliced potato on top, sprinkle with cheese and cover with remaining pasta sauce.
6. Bake at 220°C for 30 minutes until crispy.