Craig is a personal trainer and nutrition consultant based in Tonbridge, Kent. Craig is continually developing himself as a coach by furthering his education. At present he is finishing working on the Advanced Coaching Academy before starting a masters in obesity and weight management later this year.
Craig specialises in movement and bodyweight training but is not shy about lifting weights, he is a firm believer in mastering the basics in order to make other advanced movements easier.
A bit more about Craig...
Pull Ups- there are so many variations to practice and different ways to progress. The latest variation I have been working on is the bar muscle up which needs a good basic pull up in order to perform.
Favourite piece of kit:
Parralettes/ parallel bars- I am very much into body weight training. These pieces of kit are so versatile, you are able to perform anything from drips and rows to more callisthenics style exercises like croc holds and pikes.
Squats: I love training squats as part of my program but have a constant battle of getting the right range of motion due to a few injuries. It will usually take a few warm up sets and mobility exercises to get me feeling comfortable under the bar.
- Applied Nutrition and Supplementation- The Nutrition Academy
- Body Type Nutrition Coach- Body Type Nutrition
- Movement Intelligence Certification- AMN
- Level 3 Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 2 Exercise to Music
- Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Armageddon Instructor
- Boxercise Instructor
- Boxercise PT
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Sports Nutrition
- Torso and Core Stability
- Pre and Post Natal Program Design
- DNA Fit Trainer