Stoptober : Discount Supplements Have Got Your Back!

Discount Supplements are fully behind the Governmental and NHS initiative that is STOPTOBER. Now you may or may not know, but Stoptober is designed help you stop smoking, and stop smoking for good. Now I’m assuming that if you clicked on this video that either you or somebody you know wants to stop smoking, and if you do then know that we’re right behind you. In 2011, 63% of the British population wanted to sop smoking, the other 37%...we encourage you to stop this time round.

The causes of death from smoking are extremely diverse and predominantly it’s respiratory related, I mean we all associate smoking with respiratory conditions such as COPD or emphysema, and 35% of smoking related deaths come from this cause. 29% of deaths are attributed to cancer, 14% come from circulatory diseases such as atherosclerosis or the thickening of the arteries, which could increase the risk of hypertension (high blood pressure) and heart attacks. And finally 6% of other deaths come from Gastrointestinal (stomach and intestinal) complications. So the causes of death due to smoking are extremely diverse giving you lots of reasons to stop smoking! Smoking beats drug abuse, road traffic accidents and general accidents such as falling off a ladder at work, type 2 Diabetes, suicide or alcohol abuse in the race to putting you in an early grave.

We want to encourage you to embrace Stoptober here at discount supplements, so check out their official site at https://stoptober.smokefree.nhs.uk/ in order to motivate and incentivise you. We’re going to do videos to show our support on a weekly basis over the October period, so 4 videos for that month, come back and we’ll encourage you giving you little tricks and tips to help you stop and stay stopped! There are supplement uses here…we’re here to help!

About the Author

Job Role Qualified Dietitian and Sports Nutritionist Qualifications BSc (Hons) Sports Science | BSc (Hons) Dietetics Tom has always participated in sport both recreationally and competitively which led to an unquenchable thirst for information on anything health, nutrition and fitness. After leaving school Tom went on to play for a football academy during which time he studied Sport and Exercise Science. From here he went on to study a BSc (Hons) Sport Science at UEA followed by his second BSc (Hons) degree, this time at the University of Hertfordshire studying Dietetics. Tom has worked in the fitness, educational and clinical nutrition industry starting out at David Lloyd Health and Leisure Clubs. He then went on to work as a Dietitian (RD) in the NHS, during which time he conducted clinics for healthy eating, weight loss and weight gain, as well as specialised consultations on Diabetes, IBS and Coeliac disease to name a few. He has vast amounts of experience at devising diet plans and supplement regimens, as well as working in the community with schools and competitive athletes. As Head Nutritionist and Supplement expert at Discount Supplements Tom is here to provide current and evidence based health and nutrition information to help you reach your health and fitness goals!
Post a Comment

Please wait...